Because of its increased popularity, many people have started to incorporate CBD products in their daily life. It has gained popularity and usage over time as a result of its positive effects on wellbeing and daily living.
CBD, as a natural compound that is extracted from hemp or marijuana plant, is receiving a lot of interest from scientists around the world for its role in combating anxiety, anxiety, insomnia, arthritis, eczema, fibromyalgia, epilepsy, etc. In fact, countries like Australia and the United States are running clinical trials to see how it helps treat PTSD patients.
Using CBD to treat has been life changing for millions: it has no side-effects, it does not harm the body, and it comes in so many different forms. You can get CBD tinctures, vape and edible gummies, though CBD oils remain the most popular because of how easy they are to take before bedtime.
What is insomnia?
Insomnia is a broad term used to cover sleeping disorders. It is a very common condition in which the person finds it difficult to sleep. A person suffering from insomnia can’t sleep for too long, wakes up early or doesn’t have a regular sleeping cycle. As a result, even after the person wakes up, he/she feels tired.
Causes of insomnia
Insomnia can be caused by many different reasons. Here are a few:
- One of the most common causes of insomnia is stress and anxiety.
- It also occurs due to irregular sleeping routine or schedule.
- It can be caused by mental disorders like depression.
- Insomnia also results from physical illness.
- Continuous and severe pain can also lead to insomnia.
- It can also occur as a side effect of medications.
- Neurological diseases are often a cause of insomnia.
How does CBD help improve sleep?
Many people use CBD oil for improving their wellbeing. CBD oil has shown promising results in solving several mental and physical issues. Here is how CBD oil helps to improve sleep.
- CBD oil possesses anti-anxiety properties. As a result, it relaxes the mind and relieves stress. In other words, if insomnia occurs due to anxiety, using CBD oil can improve sleep.
- Using CBD oil is known to be effective in relieving conditions like fibromyalgia that cause extreme pain. Since pain is reduced, it helps in providing more restful sleep.
- In other words, CBD oil deals with the root cause of the issues and problems that elevate insomnia. As a result, it is very effective in dealing with it.
CBD oil dosage for insomnia
We stock a wide variety of CBD oils that are suitable for daily use and for acute insomnia.
You can use it either orally or topically. Although the choice is yours, if you can consume it orally, it is advised you take care of the dosage.
It is advised that you start taking the CBD oil in small quantities and gradually increase the dosage. This way, your body will get used to the oil gradually. Increase dosage every few days till you achieve the desired effects.